« Home | tennis and blowing it at dinner » | back in the saddle... » | Friday 8/4/06 » | Thursday 8/3/06 » | Wednesday 8/2/06 » | Tuesday 8/1/06 » | the purpose »

another weekend

Ate like a pig all weekend. Didn’t get up to do the exercise bike this morning, but will make myself do it tonight.
Plus, I need to fit into a business suit for Wednesday.
My mother is supposed to take me shopping to get work clothes. It was my birthday present (which happened 5 weeks ago) but I keep putting her off because I really think it will be depressing to go shopping for size 16s with my Petite 4 mother.

OMG - I am so with you sister! Three years ago I lost 50 pounds and have kept it off, until this summer. I somehow gained 10 pounds, and no matter how hard I try, the scale won't budge. I saw that you started a blog - it's a GREAT idea. All my pants are getting really tight, and I *really* don't want to go out and get a bigger size. We're on Cape Cod this week, and I'm trying with mixed success to stay on track. Next week I will be full steam ahead meaning cutting out the junk food (had 1/2 a bag of baked doritos today) and fat flushing.

If you need moral support definitely feel free to email!

Mal

Good for you for doing this.

Don't feel bad about going shopping with your Mom. You cannot lose all your weight at once. Get some nice outfits, and enjoy being with your mom. You can always have them taken in when they get too big :)

Mal

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Holly
  • From New England, United States
My profile

Links