« Home | Wednesday 8/2/06 » | Tuesday 8/1/06 » | the purpose »

Thursday 8/3/06

Pre-Breakfast: travel mug coffee (French vanilla, 1.5 Splendas & whole milk)

Breakfast: 1 bowl Honey Nut Cheerios with whole milk and a large, juicy, messy plum which I ate at my desk

Mid-Morning Snack: 12 oz. HGT, 1 bagel with scallion cream cheese & a plate of fruit (our summer intern’s going away party!)

Lunch: ½ container (?? Ounces) Stew Leonard’s Low-Fat Chicken Chili and ½ grape Vitamin Water (formula 50)…okay, okay, I did put a little sour cream in the chili, but I didn’t eat tortilla chips!!!

Afternoon Snack: Vitamin Water

Dinner: 2 pieces stuffed filet of sole and 2 potatoes au gratin (both courtesy of Omaha Steaks), a glass skim milk

Dessert: 15 tortilla chips

EXERCISE: none

About me

  • I'm Holly
  • From New England, United States
My profile

Links