« Home | Friday 8/4/06 » | Thursday 8/3/06 » | Wednesday 8/2/06 » | Tuesday 8/1/06 » | the purpose »

back in the saddle...

I have been horrendous about the diet.
Notice the gigantic void between the last entry and this one!

In the meantime, I have purchased an exercise bike from Wal-Mart (I always have a moral dilemma when I walk into Wal-Mart, but it was all I bought and it was the only place I could find an exercise bike for $88) and I have played tennis in the mornings before work with my boss (twice last week and probably tomorrow).
The tennis is tough because I used to be a Division I college player 10 years ago when I weighed 50 lbs less. The quality of tennis last week was horrific. I definitely need to work on it.

So, I am still trying to get healthier and hopefully the tennis is sparking something.
Thursday night is when the nurse comes over to take my blood and stuff for the life insurance policy that Lois is upping on me. That’s a little reality check that I am not going to live forever.

I just had a tomato from our garden (no salt!) and 2 links of apple-gouda chicken sausage from Costco for breakfast. That's not too bad, right?

About me

  • I'm Holly
  • From New England, United States
My profile

Links