« Home | back in the saddle... » | Friday 8/4/06 » | Thursday 8/3/06 » | Wednesday 8/2/06 » | Tuesday 8/1/06 » | the purpose »

tennis and blowing it at dinner

Yesterday, I played tennis with my boss for 1 ½ hours before work. Then I had this wonderful cereal from Costco with fiber flakes, cranberries and macadamia nuts. For lunch, chicken sausage (apple & gouda) and a salad with my new favorite dressing (Marie’s Blue Cheese Vinagrette) and ice water.
Things were looking good until I had a diet coke and two sloppy joes for dinner followed up by 3 Corona Lights.
Needless to say, I got on the scale this morning and weigh no less than I did 3 weeks ago.

Tonight the life insurance policy nurse comes to take my blood. Maybe I should take this as a time to seize the moment and work a little harder at this getting healthy crap.

About me

  • I'm Holly
  • From New England, United States
My profile

Links