« Home | Tuesday 8/1/06 » | the purpose »

Wednesday 8/2/06

Weigh-in: 187 lbs

(I’ve decided that Wed. will be weigh-in day. I can’t believe I am putting my weight on the internet)

Pre-Breakfast: travel mug coffee (French vanilla, 1.5 Splendas & whole milk)

Breakfast: 1 bowl Honey Nut Cheerios with whole milk (the skim milk in the office fridge smelled funny)

Mid-Morning Snack: 12 oz. HGT

Lunch: ½ chicken salad wrap and leftover salad from last night plus ½ bottle grape-flavored Vitamin Water

Afternoon Snack: Diet Coke w/ Lime (12 oz. can) – ok, I know I gotta give those up.

Dinner: sausage, peppers, roasted potatoes, squash and zucchini (from hot bar at Stew Leonard’s) and a salad (same as last night). I finished 12 oz. of HGT and the other ½ bottle of grape Vitamin Water.

EXERCISE: Lifecycle, 20 minutes, 7.5 miles, Random program, Level 3

About me

  • I'm Holly
  • From New England, United States
My profile

Previous posts

Links